Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Five In a Row

Five days since starting the Standard Process Candida protocol, I am symptom-free and feeling great.

I've gotten up for my early morning Qi Gong each day and been able to skip the obligatory and horrible bathroom session formerly required before and/or after. I no longer need supplemental fiber to reduce frequency. I move from stretching and meditation right along to breakfast or shower without needing a long rest on the couch. For all the deep breathing I did before this (and I did!), I now feel like oxygen is actually reaching all my organs; like energy is truly flowing!

I'm eating well, no deviation from the diet; drinking lots of tea (Echinacea is the flavor du jour).

This natural cleanse-and-heal treatment definitely shows promise!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin Cavanaugh said...

Fantastic news!!! I'm so glad to hear it. :-)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Lynn Barry said...

AWESOME! I am so happy for you. You are inspiring. HUGS

7:14 AM  
Blogger NuttyMeatfruit said...

Lynn, BeanMa - Thank you both for your kind words!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home