Monday, February 05, 2007

It's Supplemental



I needed a container with 9 sections to store one day's vitamin supply, but since most pillboxes are segmented by multiples of 2 or 7, I spent Sunday creating this little box. I also took some time to get into a routine with the Standard Process supplements. Here's my schedule:

Before meal:
10 drops of Phosfood; 2 Zymex; 2 Gastrex; 2 Spanish Black Radish
During meal:
1 CalAmo, 1 LactEnz, 1 OkraPepsin E3, 1 Dessicated Adrenal
After meal:
2 Zypan

These concentrated foods couple with SCD to form a Candida protocol. I already feel like I have more energy. I suppose it does take some effort, but I am so accustomed to extra concentration around mealtime; it's hardly a bother.

Today is my last day of Flagyl - two weeks until I can retest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Barry said...

So glad to read that your efforts are giving you more energy. That's GREAT!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Erin Cavanaugh said...

What a pretty box! :-) I really hope this works for you...and soon! Looking forward to updates...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Lynn - thanks for your continuous encouragement :)

BeanMa - Isn't it pretty? Not exactly découpage, but not bad :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home