Monday, February 26, 2007

Yogi Do


Hello,

I love Yogi teas, but have to be extremely careful in avoiding certain ingredients because of my restrictive diet. All grains and sugars are harmful to my health.

I wonder if your "Natural Flavors" are soy-based, or what exactly they are (Morocco Orange Spice, for example, but there are many more that list "Natural Flavors")?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response!

Jasmine


Dear Jasmine:

Thank you for the email. There is no soy in any of the Yogi Teas. These natural flavors have been certified for use the teas. They contain no chemicals and no MSG. They are derived from fruit and nut oils.

Best wishes,

Valerie Crowley
Yogi Tea

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin Cavanaugh said...

Great news! :-)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lynn Barry said...

Once again, we are on the same wavelength. I react horribly to anything soy and I have been drinking lots of tea lately and was wondering what the deal is ... I looked and read SOY...yuch! Thanks for this good news about a no soy brand. HUGS

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

You are most welcome! Another important tid-bit about Yogi: Stomach-Ease contains Barley Malt, though it's not always advertised as such (GF beware!) :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home