Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Good News

I called my Gastroenterologist's office this afternoon to find out whether they had received any test results.

They had ... and the results are all good!

B12: normal. Iron: normal. Sed Rate: 3 (normal range is 0-20). C-Diff: negative. WBC not present in specimen!

I am doing something right!

So ... why all the pain in my lower right quadrant despite SCD, Vitamin D and Pentasa? I have accepted the Doctor's recommendation to try Entocort® EC, a new type of corticosteroid used to treat Crohn's Disease. I'll have been on it for about a week before my next office visit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Barry said...

HALLELUIAH! HUGS

7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to discuss diet for Ulcerative Colitis with you if you don't mind. I'm new to this and trying to figure out what to eat to heal and since you have something similar, perhaps ...

thanks,
Tana

11:43 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hi, Tana! There's a link to Contact me at top right - you are welcome to email.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home