Wednesday, November 08, 2006

12 vials nearer diagnosis.

Did I say I'd be heading back to the lab for 7am? 7! When I show up at the office before 9 my co-workers are shocked that I am so early.

Between election round-ups, I did hear that we in the Northeast are experiencing a whooping cough outbreak, which may explain my first and second lab waiting room experience. But alas, I wasn't waiting long, and now test #2 is complete.

All that remains now is to "get together" with my doctor and "look up an old friend." His words. Seriously. T-8 days to my very first "minimally invasive endoscopic examination of the large colon and the distal part of the small bowel with a fiber optic camera on a flexible tube passed through the ..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe said...

How fun does that sound!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home